[Athen] Reader for ePub3 files with math

Erik Ferguson erik.ferguson at pcc.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:05:18 PDT 2019

EquatIO or CAR? I'm thinking out loud, the epub format stymies me a bit.
Any mechanism for conversion?

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 8:36 AM Susan Kelmer <Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu>
wrote:

> I need to know what reader(s) to recommend for a sighted student needing

> to hear text and math in an ePub3 file. I’m told it can be done. But so

> far, I’m not coming up with anything that will read the math that is not a

> screenreader.

> *Susan Kelmer*

> *Alternate Format Production Program Manager*

> *Disability Services*

> *University of Colorado Boulder*

> *303-735-4836*

Erik Ferguson
Alternative Media Technician
PCC Disability Services Assistive Technology Team
Contact us for questions and support at:
Phone: 971-722-TECH (971-722-8324)
access-tech-group at pcc.edu
*Please Note: I am not in office Tuesday or Thursday. For immediate
response please use the email and number listed in signature above.*