[Athen] Reader for ePub3 files with math

Erik Ferguson erik.ferguson at pcc.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:59:36 PDT 2019

Yes. Totally I get that.
For example, it reads "normal triangle" instead of "Delta." It reads
"Number two" instead of "N O subscript 2" "M- O- L" instead of mol "mole"
This is EquatIO I'm talking about not Read and Write. She actually ended up
reverting to Read and Write after a trial of both software and simply
watches very closely as she's reading. She's a pre medical student so its
going to be heavy math and science all the way for her.

access-tech-group at pcc.edu