[Athen] 2019 ATHEN Ron Stewart Professional Development Award

Jay Wilson wils1627 at umn.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:01:01 PDT 2019

Hi,
I think the University of Minnesota has an institutional membership but I
don't see us listed or the details for the development award

*Jay Wilson, **M.S.W.*
Senior Access Consultant
*Disability Resource Center
<https://diversity.umn.edu/disability/home> - Student Access
<https://diversity.umn.edu/disability/studentservices>*
*UMN *- Twin Cities
Pronouns <https://www.mypronouns.org/>: He/him/his
<http://www.resna.org/about/consumer-and-public-information>

The DRC has a new Facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/disabilityUMN>!

Registered students may schedule on my online calendar
<https://calendly.com/wils1627>. If you don't see a time that works for
you, please let me know when you are available.

If you need urgent assistance with accommodations and I am not available,
you can visit drop-in in person, at 612-626-1333 or drc at umn.edu on weekdays
(non-holidays):
- 9-12 and 1-4 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and
- 11-12 and 1-4 on Tuesday

*Office:*
McNamara Alumni Center, Suite 180
200 Oak Street SE, Minneapolis, 55455

*This message is confidential and should only be read by its intended
recipient. If it is not addressed to you, please do not read it, delete,
and inform the sender.*