[Athen] Transition to Fusion

Puzzuoli, Al alpuzz at msu.edu
Sat Aug 24 17:51:46 PDT 2019

I work for Vispero on the technical side of things, so can't speak much to pricing or upgrade paths, but from a technical perspective, there is no downside. Fusion licenses will authorize standalone JAWS, standalone ZoomText, or both products installed as a bundle. There is no need to re-image, or install Fusion on all machines, etc. If you have a JAWS user who will only ever need JAWS, just use the JAWS installer, it will authorize with a Fusion license. Same goes for ZT.
Hope this helps,
--Al