[Athen] Suggestions please

Susie Dunn sdunn at southeast.edu
Thu Dec 5 14:26:45 PST 2019

I'm researching options for wayfinding products. What products are your institutions using - if any? Each of our three campuses are in the midst of new and/or renovation construction so not just individuals with disabilities would benefit from some wayfinding assistance.

I am aware of iBeacon.

I know there are apps available that for almost anything, almost any audience. Are there any wayfinding apps that are not specifically marketed to blind/visually impaired individuals (e.g. Aira)? I've seen a demo of the Aira app and it will be added to the resource list I'm going to compile.

Susie

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments contain material that is solely for
the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any
information contained in this e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed in the
message are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of
Southeast Community College.