[Athen] Third Party Accessibility Audits

Michele Bromley michele.bromley at pdx.edu
Tue Dec 10 16:47:07 PST 2019

SSB-Bart Group is now Level Access <https://www.levelaccess.com/>. iFactory
<https://www.ifactory.com/upholding-website-accessibility-standards/> also
does web accessibility audits and consulting.

Michele Joy Bromley

IT Accessibility Coordinator

Office of Information Technology (OIT) <https://www.pdx.edu/oit/>

Portland State University (PSU) <http://www.pdx.edu/>

[image: The Portland State University logo includes intertwined letters P,
S, and U that represent the interconnectedness of the university to the
city, region, and world.] <http://www.pdx.edu/>

Office: SMSU 18

Phone: 503-725-8395

Email: michele.bromley at pdx.edu

Website: www.pdx.edu/accessibility

“The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless
of disability is an essential aspect.” ~ Tim Berners-Lee