[Athen] Plagiarism Detection Programs

Heather Mariger heather.mariger at chemeketa.edu
Wed Dec 11 15:21:04 PST 2019

Greetings,

We are in the process of moving to Canvas as our LMS and, as such, are
looking at potential plagiarism detection tools that work with it. Some of
the tools that have been mentioned include:

- TurnitIn
- Urkund
- Vericite
- Unicheck

Does anyone have any information on/experience with the accessibility of
these (or any other) plagiarism tools? It would be incredibly helpful to
have some practical accessibility information to add to the discussion.

Thanks,
H.

*Heather Mariger*
*Digital Accessibility Advocate*

*Center for Academic Innovation*
*Chemeketa Community College*
*4000 Lancaster Drive NE - 9/126A*
*Salem, OR 97305*

503.589.7832

*Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to
dance. *
Verna Myers, author and speaker