[Athen] Contact for Pearson

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:25:29 PST 2019

Hi Wink,

Their "Head of Accessibility" person is Jonathan Thurston. His card doesn't list a phone number but does have his email as Jonathan.Thurston at pearson.com.

I hope this helps!

Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: athen-list <athen-list-bounces at mailman12.u.washington.edu> On Behalf Of Wink Harner
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 11:02 AM
To: athen-list at u.washington.edu
Subject: [Athen] Contact for Pearson

Hi all ATHENites,

I use one of Pearson's books in the class I teach in assistive technology for CUNY. I need a contact person with a phone #! There is no number or person or even a regional office contact listed on their website. This is my ultimate last ditch effort to find a contact at the publisher so I can update our course textbook adoption and get a desk copy (instructor's copy) of the latest edition.

Anyone have any inside info (like phone numbers, names, email addresses) at Pearson they'd be willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

Wink Harner
foreigntype at gmail.com