[Athen] Alternate Format manual from CU

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Thu Feb 7 10:20:06 PST 2019

I think I sent everyone who asked a copy of the manual. If you don't see it, check your spam filter. And if you didn't ask but want a copy, please email me offlist, susan.kelmer at colorado.edu<mailto:susan.kelmer at colorado.edu>. If you didn't get the link to download, email me offlist.

Yes, I share the manual openly with anyone who asks. The manual is updated every summer, as technology and processes change. I've been creating alt format for students more than 18 years, and I do believe that we should be helping each other do what we do, ergo, why I share the manual.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder