[Athen] Brailled Calculus Textbook

Priest, Ione ipriest at msudenver.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:27:39 PST 2019

Good morning all,

This may be a long shot, but we have a blind student who is planning on taking Calculus 1 over the summer, and has expressed a preference for having the textbook in Braille, or at the very least the images in tactile. We have reached out to the department chair to get information for production purposes, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a specific calc. textbook/images that have already been converted that we might be able to suggest as an option for the course to have the fastest turnaround time possible.

Any info you have is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ione Priest, CPACC
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Accessibility Technology Manager
Access Center
Plaza 122
Metropolitan State University of Denver
ipriest at msudenver.edu
Phone: 303-615-0200
Fax: 720-778-5662
[Metropolitan State University of Denver]
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.