[Athen] How does one read copy-protected books on an iPAD using audio?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Thu Jan 17 10:14:57 PST 2019

I give them the PDFs I get from the publisher. As far as I'm concerned, neither of those options (Kindle or iBooks) are accessible, but they DO count as proof of ownership. So I get the PDFs from the publisher and send them to the student.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder
303-735-4836