[Athen] J-Say commands

Erik Ferguson erik.ferguson at pcc.edu
Fri Jan 25 08:34:20 PST 2019

Have you already contacted Hartgen consultancy? They offer extensive
training materials, most of which they seem to be selling but maybe would
be able to provide you with a command list.https://www.hartgen.org/training
I had a client using J-say like 15 or 20 years ago but I'm unable to locate
any of my materials.

Regards,
Erik