[Athen] J-Say commands

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:06:28 PST 2019

I forgot to mention too that this internal index of commands is a web page, so it’s easy to print out. Of course if your student cannot read print, which is probably the case, you can do as I did, create MP3 audio. You could also make flash cards, or large print – HTML is so easy to massage!

There are separate pages for each category of command, and I’m not sure why I didn’t make separate MP3 files for myself when learning, but I didn’t, probably because I was pressed for time – Jsay was owned by our college and not by me, so I had only a few hours a week to play with it.

Also, because it is an internal index, you are getting the latest list of commands. If you rely on an external document, you might be studying commands that are deprecated.

Just my two cents!

--Debee