[Athen] JAWS inspect

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Jan 31 09:51:14 PST 2019

I've heard of it but have not used it. I'd be interested, since its name is
"JAWS Inspect" whether it confines accessibility to "JAWS accessibility" or
whether it takes a more global look at accessibility for all adaptive
technology/people with disabilities. I figure it uses JAWS, which is OK, but
is the definition something like "JAWS accessible?"

Cheers, Karen