[Athen] Questions about Contact Monkey

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Tue Jul 23 09:59:17 PDT 2019

The work that the CSU ATI has done is really good stuff. Definitely start
there.

Based on feedback from some of our colleges, we identified questions that
could be part of a conversation with a vendor about the accessibility of
the product (see
https://cccaccessibility.org/campus-plan/procurement-strategies/interacting-with-vendors
).

Not all the questions may be appropriate or relevant depending on the
product or what information the vendor has already provided, so mix and
match as to what works best for your situation.

Take care,
Sean