[Athen] WebAIM Screen Reader User Survey #8

joe at a11yeval.com joe at a11yeval.com
Tue Jul 30 11:29:58 PDT 2019

Sharing the new WebAIM survey.

I think this kind of thing is helpful. I wish there were more surveys of
this kind that targeted the larger accessibility population as a whole and
were done in collaboration with independent disability advocacy groups.

Please participate if you can to help further the collective knowledge of
current user experiences so that we may all provide more accessible and
usable experiences for people of diverse abilities.

Thankx,

Joe Humbert

Accessibility Advocate

Disclaimer: I work for The Paciello Group as a Senior Accessibility
Engineer. But I am proud of the work TPG does to help push accessibility
forward.

_____

A new Screen Reader User Survey is now available at
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey8/. If you use a screen
reader, please complete this brief survey. Your responses provide valuable
data and promote better accessibility and standards.

It's important that respondents to the survey be from a broad population of
screen reader users. Please help us spread the word by sharing on social
media, to assistive technology discussion lists, and in person.

Thanks,

Jared Smith

WebAIM.org