[Athen] Request for assistance from AHEAD

Sheryl E. Burgstahler sherylb at uw.edu
Sun Jun 2 07:38:57 PDT 2019

Forwarded Message: request for assistance by the Association for Higher Education and Disability
(originally posted in our AHEAD technology SIG.). Contact Carol directly for details.

------
Hi all,

AHEAD has been researching options for an LMS that would interface with its other systems and provide an Association-based experience for members. We now have a possibility in a company that appears to be quite invested in and serious about accessibility. However, and of course, it's essential that AHEAD get feedback on the true accessibility from a knowledgeable screen reader user before moving forward. Therefore, I am reaching out to this SIG ... to ask if anyone would be willing to help with this project. If you would, please be in touch with me directly: carol at ahead.org... and THANK YOU.

Carol

------------------------------
Carol Funckes
Chief Operating Officer
AHEAD
Tucson, Arizona
520.609.6600

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, UW Accessible Technology & DO-IT, UW-IT
Affiliate Professor, Education
University of Washington, Box 354842
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622 FAX 206-221-4171