[Athen] Comparing Results of Tagged PDF with Acrobat and Alternatives

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Jun 13 05:55:35 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone:

I've started a series of comparison articles on the accessibility/tagging of
PDF documents from Acrobat Pro DC, Foxit Phantom for Business and Nuance
PowerPDF Advanced. Note that both Foxit and Nuance have versions of their
software that don't have tagging capabilities. The ones listed do.

https://www.karlencommunications.com/DocumentRemediation.htm

I plan to take different elements, for example am now looking at how
footnotes/endnotes are tagged by each of them, and putting the articles on
this web page. I didn't want to create a new web page and this one seemed
the logical choice to house the content.

Cheers, Karen