[Athen] Smartpens w/o mics

Pfau, Jillian jillian.pfau at montgomerycollege.edu
Thu Mar 14 08:35:07 PDT 2019

Hello all!
I'm reaching out to see if anyone has feedback on using the Livescribe 3- or Aegir- model pens that do not have a microphone and require the use of a iphone/android/ipad to record the audio portion.
Specifically, I'm curious if anyone is using these newer devices in a peer notetaker/note sharing model and how that is working for you in regards to the notetaker using his/her personal device or an equipment loan from DSS. If you'd rather share your experience off the listserv my email is jillian.pfau at montgomerycollege.edu<mailto:jillian.pfau at montgomerycollege.edu>.

Thanks and best regards,
Jillian

Jillian Pfau
Collegewide Coordinator of Assistive Technology
Disability Support Services
Montgomery College<http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/>
Tel. 240-567-5224