[Athen] CCTV Suggestions

Erik Ferguson erik.ferguson at pcc.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:19:53 PDT 2019

We really like the Baum Visio Desk
<https://www.closingthegap.com/visiodesk-portable-full-hd-video-magnification-system-for-people-with-low-vision/>here.
Its the size of an over-sized laptop and offers both close and distance
viewing simply by flipping the camera lens. I prefer it over the Prodigy
Connect
<https://store.humanware.com/hus/connect-12-electronic-magnifier-new-generation.html>
that we also use here which requires pairing and focusing a separate camera
attachment.

Regards,