[Athen] Opinions on new Livescribe models?

Justin Romack justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 25 12:27:13 PDT 2019

After routine disappointment over the display failure on many of our Echo smartpens ... I was pleased to see Livescribe has new aegir models.

Has anyone tried these yet? Any pros and cons you'd care to share - as compared to their other models?

I noticed Livescribe brought the price of their Echo pens up as well ... which will definitely make it harder to justify when we need new devices. Hoping aegir is a solid addition to their lineup.

Thanks,
Justin

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Services | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.