[Athen] 2019 ATHEN Virtual Conference - Register now!

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:16:27 PDT 2019

Hello ATHEN Members,

ATHEN's 2nd annual virtual conference
<https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference> is coming on June
21, 2019! Register now <https://forms.gle/fTKcheYM5LEVSg2b8> to celebrate
the first day of summer with ATHEN’s 2nd annual virtual conference, “Share,
Learn, Engage!”

The virtual conference is FREE for ATHEN members! Not sure if your
membership is current? Please contact us now <athenpresident at gmail.com> and
we'll check your status.

Not an ATHEN member? More information about joining ATHEN at:
https://athenpro.org/content/membership-athen

*Description*

This virtual conference will explore current technology accessibility
topics within higher education. Presenters and panelists will offer
real-world examples of how various institutions approach technology
accessibility needs, from policy and procurement to universal design and
student support. With a focus on practice instead of theory, this event
will help us pool our experiences and ideas to meet our collective goal: a
more inclusive and accessible experience for all.

View more about the ATHEN's 2019 Virtual Conference at
https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference and register now via
our Google form at https://forms.gle/fTKcheYM5LEVSg2b8

We hope to see you virtually on Friday, June 21, 2019!

Dawn Hunziker
ATHEN President

Krista Greear
ATHEN Vice President