[Athen] Accessibility conformance Reports for Software Developed In House

Stephen (Alex) Marositz smarositz at csudh.edu
Wed May 29 12:27:36 PDT 2019

Hello List

For those of you who develop apps in house, do you also develop accessibility conformance reports (ACRs)? My first thought is one would not be necessary since we are not procuring anything but, on the other hand, going through the process of developing an ACR would help ensure our app's accessibility moving forward.

Any guidance you have would be much appreciated.

Stephen Alexander (Alex) Marositz J.D. CPACC
Accessible Technology Initiative Coordinator
Information Technology Services, California State University Dominguez Hills
(310)243-3077