[Athen] Correction: ATHEN members - select your breakouts at AHG 2019

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Tue Nov 12 13:51:47 PST 2019

Instead of using the link I provided in my previous email, go to
http://www.cvent.com/d/9yq1hh and select the link for "already registered?"
Then enter your confirmation number and email when prompted.

So the full directions should look like:

To select your main conference breakout session choices, go to the url
below.

*Important: Please follow these 6 (somewhat) simple steps:*

1- Once you select the url below <http://www.cvent.com/d/9yq1hh>, then
select the option "already registered?".

2 - Enter your email and confirmation number: (check your confirmation
email or use the link provided to retrieve your number at the URL below or
above)

3. Select the "OK" button

4. Use the "next" button at the bottom of each page to navigate to the 5th
page.

5. Move down the 5th page until you find the heading
"Please select your breakout sessions."

6. Select your breakout sessions from the choices listed for each day of
the main conference.

7. Use the "next" button twice to move to the "submit payment"
page. Select "Finish" to complete the process.

*You will then be able to save and print out your schedule. You can also
return and change your schedule at any time by returning to the link below.*

*
<http://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q46lyypxvqhn4m/qx47948p/JiUyRmN2ZVRHVHkxbjdiVGl1V3VlTU5DSEtsaXlJWTRMaDZTQlpPd0RqaDclMkZFJTNEJg>*

*
<http://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/q46lyypxvqhn4m/qx47948p/JiUyRmN2ZVRHVHkxbjdiVGl1V3VlTU5DSEtsaXlJWTRMaDZTQlpPd0RqaDclMkZFJTNEJg>Select