[Athen] Complaint reporting process and response timelines

Auston Stamm abs13 at stmarys-ca.edu
Thu Nov 14 09:48:54 PST 2019

Thank you both for sharing! Yes, the ability to report an accessibility
barrier and written policy explaining the process is what I was curious
about. Based on what I've heard those methods used in conjunction would be
effective in preventing accessibility lawsuits.
*---------------------*
*Auston Stamm*
*he / him / his*
Coordinator Accessibility & Assistive Technology
Student Disability Services
Occupational Therapist Registered/Licensed

Saint Mary's College of California
1928 St. Mary's Road
P.O. Box 3326
Moraga, CA 94575-3260