[Athen] What's your favorite ePub app?

Justin Romack justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 8 03:48:54 PDT 2019

We have a campus wide subscription to the Read&Write family of products by Texthelp … and their ePub reader for files stored in Google Drive is pretty phenomenal.

We’re migrating to GDrive for distribution of all our media moving forward, and I’ve had several students rave at how quickly and easily they can work with ePub content (and PDFs too) using the Read&Write integration into Google’s productivity apps.

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu<mailto:justinr at disability.tamu.edu> | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission