[Athen] Accessing Higher Ground Conference

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Thu Oct 10 08:42:21 PDT 2019

Thanks you Susan and everyone who let me know about this. Sorry about the
outdated info. I'll look into Green Ride and see what they offer.

-Howard

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:20 AM Susan Kelmer <Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu>
wrote:

> I’ll let Howard know, because SuperShuttle left Denver two years ago.

> Look up a company called Green Ride, they took over the SuperShuttle

> service area. Their rates are decent, for most things. I’ve used them and

> like them (I live in Colorado so I’ve used it to get to the airport to get

> out of town, rather than come TO town. J

> *Susan Kelmer*

> *Alternate Format Production Program Manager*

> *Disability Services*

> *University of Colorado Boulder*

> *303-735-4836*

Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
Conference Coordinator
Accessing Higher Ground
303-492-8672
cell: 720-351-8668

Join us for the *Accessing Higher Ground Conference
<http://accessinghigherground.org/>* in Westminster, Colorado, Nov 18-22,
2019. Request for proposals will be announced mid-March.

Complete program information and registration is open for our full line-up
of webinars, *AHEADtoYOU!
<http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/webinars>* And the *Technology
Access Series <http://ahead.org/learn/virtual-learning/at_webinars_15_16>*.
Site capacities for all webinar events is limited; please register at your
earliest convenience for the largest selection.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*