[Athen] Put a Start Menu App on the Desktop

Larry L. Lewis, Jr. llewis at paciellogroup.com
Fri Oct 11 05:47:20 PDT 2019

If you open the search field and type in the app in question, it will show
up. Right mouse click on the app (shift f10) and select "open file
location". You may then right mouse click on the actual .exe file and send a
shortcut to your desktop.

Respectfully:

Larry L. Lewis, Jr.

Director of Government Sales and Strategic Partnerships

<https://www.paciellogroup.com/> The Paciello Group

<https://vispero.com/> A Vispero Company

17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560

Clearwater, FL 33764