[Athen] Accessible Vendor Database

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Mon Oct 21 16:05:33 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Looking forward to catching up with and meeting some of you at the Accessing Higher Ground Conference next month.

Seven to eight years ago I presented on the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's Accessible Technology Initiative. During one of the interest group sessions, we talked about sharing accessibility of vendors, software, MY***lab, etc. Has such a database been created and how can we access, share, comment on these auxiliary educational add-ons? I was in a meeting today and one of our librarians mentioned there may be something similar within their own listservs. Does anything like this exist within the AT world?

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Frist Hall
Chattanooga, TN 37403