[Athen] LinkedIn Learning

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:08:07 PDT 2019

On our campus, we were using Lynda.com, which was then eaten up by LinkedIn Learning. There is no option for us to not disclose our courses. I first heard of the problem through my local library, which ALSO provided Lynda.com courses, and ceased providing them because of this privacy component because it moved to LinkedIn and you needed a LinkedIn account to use what was Lynda.com.

I'm exercising extreme caution until there is a true fix. It is disappointing that this has happened, and I am surprised that LinkedIn didn't maintain this privacy from Lynda.com.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder
303-735-4836