[Athen] Canvas Accessibility Group

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Sep 11 04:07:09 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone:

We are switching from D2L (which I like) to Canvas (am not impressed with
Canvas Bridge for Teams accessibility).

I belong to the D2L Accessibility Discussion Group which I find helpful.
Does anyone know if Canvas has a similar special interest group?

The Canvas Bridge for Teams UI is horrible and I am not looking forward to
working in Canvas if this is the level of accessibility commitment, but I
know some of your colleges and universities use it so am wanting to get a
head start on what to expect. I hope there is a Canvas sponsored
accessibility discussion group.

Cheers, Karen