[Athen] [EXTERNAL] Re: Marking Table Headers in Word

Heather Mariger heather.mariger at chemeketa.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:15:11 PDT 2019

Thank you so much! That makes complete sense. It is like the basic tech
support suggestion - turn it off then back on again...

H.

*Heather Mariger*
*Digital Accessibility Advocate*

*Center for Academic Innovation*
*Chemeketa Community College*
*4000 Lancaster Drive NE - 9/126A*
*Salem, OR 97305*

503.589.7832

*Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to
dance. *
Verna Myers, author and speaker