[Athen] Accessible flow chart tools

chagnon at pubcom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Mon Sep 23 13:09:26 PDT 2019

When documents will be exported to PDF, we develop accessible organization and flow charts with InDesign’s excellent tools. Usually we tag them as a series of nested lists and headings so that the relationships are clear.

InDesign has so many options and tools for creating different visual appearances while keeping everything fully accessible.

--Bevi

— — —

Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | <mailto:Bevi at PubCom.com> Bevi at PubCom.com

— — —

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting • training • development • design • sec. 508 services

Upcoming classes at <http://www.pubcom.com/classes> www.PubCom.com/classes

— — —

<https://mailchi.mp/dfadd677496c/heqcq8lsqb-2960773> Latest blog-newsletter – Accessibility Tips at <http://www.pubcom.com/blog> www.PubCom.com/blog