[Athen] FW: ATHEN Call for Nominations - ATHEN Executive Board

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 24 11:39:31 PDT 2019

Hi all,

A reminder that we are looking for volunteers for the ATHEN Executive Board:
Vice President
Treasurer
Member at Large

See original announcement below. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the positions or if you know someone who might be interested.

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at email.arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at email.arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409