[Athen] How to modify font size of PDFS in Kindle?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Sep 25 06:47:53 PDT 2019

There are several back-door ways to do this using websites and apps for Windows. A simple google search for “convert PDF to kindle format” should get you some videos and how-tos on how to do it.

Email me privately if you want more information.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder
303-735-4836