[Athen] ADA compliant height adjustable lecterns

Sean Keegan skeegan at ccctechcenter.org
Wed Sep 25 15:23:23 PDT 2019

One option may be to refer to the Access Board's Guidelines and Standards
as it pertains to physical building infrastructure (see
https://www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and-standards/buildings-and-sites/about-the-ada-standards/background/ibc-comparison/chapter-9
).

Aside from that, what Bevi said. I cannot even begin to count the number of
times I have tried to present while my laptop was balanced precariously on
the edge of a lectern. Having some flat-ish space by which to place
necessary equipment would be my preference. And if there was the option for
the lectern to raise and lower to the appropriate height for different
people's needs, even better.

Take care,
Sean