[Athen] Searching for a hardcopy braille textbook.

Mike Gibson mikegibson at boisestate.edu
Wed Apr 1 15:41:38 PDT 2020

Afternoon everyone,

We have a blind student who is majoring in Electrical Engineering. I have
started working on the books for fall 2020. I know it’s a long shot but I’m
searching for a possible harcopy braille version for one of the following
textbooks.

James A. Svoboda and Richard C. Dorf, Introduction to Electric Circuits,

9th Edition, Wiley, 2014.

ISBN-13: 978-1118477502

ISBN-10: 1118477502

Charles K. Alexander and Matthew N.O. Sadiku, Fundamentals of Electric
Circuits,

6th Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2017.

ISBN-13: 978-0078028229

ISBN-10: 0078028221

James W. Nillson and Susan Riedel, Electric Circuits, 11th Edition,
Pearson, 2019.

ISBN-13: 978-0134746968

ISBN-10: 0134746961

Thanks in advance.