[Athen] Question about Kindle app on Mac

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:22:57 PDT 2020

How accessible is the Kindle app on the Mac? My student uses Zoom and not voiceover but she's wanting a PDF for a protected book that I could easily read in Windows using the Kindle app. The publisher is refusing to provide the PdF of course.

Also I have future students whose books will be available on Kindle and from home it's not easy to scan. Will there be any issues for students with various access technologies on the Mac to read Kindle books?

--Debee