[Athen] Your Best Resource for Online Newbies and Accessibility

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Sun Apr 5 05:57:51 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone:

I am part of a panel webinar this week talking about the impact COVID-19 is having on post secondary education for students with disabilities. I know we all have great resources and share them, however, am wondering if your college or university has created something specifically for the high learning curve that some faculty face. Or, is your college or university now looking at an accelerated strategic plan for the fall when COVID-19 returns or next year when we have another pandemic.

Not being pessimistic…just realistic. We’re going to go through this again. 😊

If you can share any links to these types of resources I can feature them in the webinar or the handout that follows. I only have 5-7 minutes so will need to talk faster than I usually do! LOL

Cheers, Karen