[Athen] Quick survey to understand challenges face and technologies used at disability offices

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:35:35 PDT 2020

Hi all,

My name is Kartik, and I alongwith a group of friends are working to
understand the challenges that professionals at disability offices
face in day-to-day administrative tasks and the provision of
accommodations, the current technology you use and how technology can
help out with some of the challenges you continue to face. We have a
small survey at https://forms.gle/XFDiaKKq8dvwJqMEA to understand your
perspective. Yor inputs will help us explore how advances in AI can
help further improve the current workflows. It will mean a lot if you
can share your experiences. The form should not take more than 10
Mins. If you would rather discuss this over a call, let me know.

Thanks for your inputs.
Best,
-Kartik