[Athen] Current Adobe Connect Accessibility Challenges

Larry L. Lewis, Jr. llewis at paciellogroup.com
Mon Apr 13 14:00:44 PDT 2020

Oddly enough:

I'll be strategizing with a third-party how to best use Adobe Connect for a
virtual presentation that I'm giving next month; walk-through is this
Wednesday. I'm a vision-impaired user proficient with desktop screenreaders.
I'm sensing that I won't be able to control my own slide deck using the
keyboard, nor read my slide contents. The coordinator of the event asked me
if there'd be someone to help me present my slides and if I could memorize
the slide contents-neither of which is an acceptable solution for me. Yes,
despite our digital accessibility advancements, these sorts of comments are
still made. I have a one on one meeting scheduled with the coordinator of
the presentation this Wed and am happy to share my experiences (both
positive and negative) as I put Adobe Connect through its paces.

Respectfully:

Larry L. Lewis, Jr.

Director of Government Sales and Strategic Partnerships

<https://www.paciellogroup.com/> The Paciello Group

<https://vispero.com/> A Vispero Company

17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560

Clearwater, FL 33764