[Athen] Seeking recommendations for M4A converter

kerscher at montana.com kerscher at montana.com
Mon Apr 20 08:10:16 PDT 2020

DeBee,

I would suggest you check out Obi from the DAISY Consortium

https://daisy.org/activities/software/obi/

This audio editing tool has a lot of options, including what you are after.
It is the most powerful human narration audio editing tool out there;
super-efficient. It does a lot more than you are asking for, but you do not
need to use all the features. I would bet it speeds up your audio editing
tremendously.

It is free, open source, and the developer is blind. It runs on Windows
only. If you need some assistance, I can connect you to one of our trainers.

Best

George

Best

George