[Athen] FW: [EXT] Reminder - 4/22 - ATHEN Meeting - All are welcome!

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:40:41 PDT 2020

Meeting starting in 20 minutes – details are below. See you soon!

Thank you,
Dawn

Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409