[Athen] TTS with eTextbooks

kerscher at montana.com kerscher at montana.com
Wed Apr 22 14:22:29 PDT 2020

>From head of accessibility at Redshelf,

Here is the answer: RedShelf does offer Text-to-Speech for all of our titles. It is currently enabled on most books, but some of the older titles have to be reprocessed to add it. If a student does not have the option for TTS in their book, they (or their parents) can reach out to us at accessibility at redshelf.com <mailto:accessibility at redshelf.com> , and we will reprocess their book. It takes about an hour to complete. Happy to answer any additional questions directly at erin at redshelf.com <mailto:erin at redshelf.com> .

Best

George