[Athen] H5P Accessibility

ea at emptech.info ea at emptech.info
Wed Aug 12 05:03:34 PDT 2020

Here is a link to the activities that have been designed with accessibility in mind

https://h5p.org/documentation/installation/content-type-accessibility

The content can work as a plug in for Moodle, WordPress etc or embedded within an iFrame. You may have to add some code in a <div> to make them respond better to mobile and tablet use (some activities revert to needing horizontal scrolling which is not ideal with drag and drop etc). Usually they work with keyboard only or gesture, but really check for the usability as much as the accessibility.

Best wishes

E.A.