[Athen] Favorite PDF to HTML converter

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:53:44 PDT 2020

I don't know of one, but I hope someone does.

In the meantime, training faculty to save their Word files as HTML would be a good starting point, to reduce the number of PDFs in the first place.

*Please note:  I am currently working remotely, so can be reached by email, Teams, or by cell at 303-475-7447.*

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.