[Athen] [EXT] Favorite PDF to HTML converter

Krista Greear krista at inclusiveinstructionaldesign.com
Wed Aug 12 17:17:37 PDT 2020

If you are a Canvas school and use Ally, you can leverage the fantastic
work of Utah State University with their File to Canvas Page tool
<https://github.com/usu-access/file_to_page>, available on GitHub. Designed
for PDFs in the course though, not necessarily content that lives outside
the LMS. But you could bring outside content into the LMS, then leverage
the tool, then post publicly.

Christopher Phillips at USU is the likely the best point of contact for
further questions.