[Athen] FW: Accessible Version of Math Textbook Needed

Stager, Catherine Catherine.Stager at frontrange.edu
Tue Aug 18 11:32:46 PDT 2020

From: athes-request at lists.colorado.edu <athes-request at lists.colorado.edu> On Behalf Of athes ("Perry, Emily")
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 12:17 PM
To: athes at lists.colorado.edu
Subject: Accessible Version of Math Textbook Needed

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Colorado Community College System. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Please contact your college IT Help Desk if you have any questions.
Hi All--

I was wondering if any of you had a version of the following textbook that could be read on Kurzweil or CAR. This student needs the equations read out loud to her as well.

ISBN: 9781118835296
Title: Medical Mathematics and Dosage Calculations for Veterinary Technicians
Edition: 3rd
Publisher Wiley-Blackwell

Emily Perry, M.Ed.
Disability Support Services Coordinator
Front Range Community College, Larimer Campus
Direct: 970.204.8609 | Google Voice: 970.541.2292
Pronouns: she/her/hers
*As our country is practicing social distancing as a measure of public health and safety, I will primarily be holding appointments via WebEx or phone call. If you are needing to schedule an in person meeting, please indicate so in an email so I can make proper arrangements. *