[Athen] ABBYY FineReader Replacement for Adobe Acrobat Webinar

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:57:32 PDT 2020

Tagging on (no pun intended) to Karen's insights on the new AbbyyFR's PDF
software, I've been a big fan of Nuance's POWER PDF for a number of years
because of the ease in which it can create form-fillable documents. I use
this for myself personally, and had not looked further into its other
capabilities. PowerPDF can also create tagged documents, and I think it's
well worth our collective efforts to evaluate both the new ABBYY FR PDF and
the Nuance PowerPDF (now owned by Kofax. Here's a link:
https://www.kofax.com/Products/power-pdf/advanced)

Cheers all around!
Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .