[Athen] scanning books not available in electronic format

Steven Sullam Steven.Sullam at csi.cuny.edu
Tue Aug 18 13:17:16 PDT 2020

Thanks for the help, but I have been there and done that. I have sent numerous requests to the Mathematical Society which publishes that Math book, but I haven't had any response. I am not sure about the other one and I need to be especially careful since it is in your neck of the woods. Google is actually my better friend. I query for the web site of the publisher and it will usually get me there.

Regards,

Steve Sullam